K is for Killer Whale
Exploration of the human impact on species, specifically the threats on killer whales or orcas. Along with their capture to forcibly entertain at places like Sea World, the main threats can be noise and chemical pollution from boats which impair their abilities to echolocate food to survive. Because of us, their population rapidly decreases as we continue to pollute our oceans.
Help them by:
🔭preventing disturbance by watching them on land or from at least 100 yards away.
⚠️clean up after yourself especially near the water (don't let your trash blow away, stop disposing of harmful products down the drains like toxic cleaning agents)
✅Donate to places like Oceans Initiative which helps fund their long-term research and conservation on marine animals
ABOUT THE PRINT:
- printed as part of 2021 Impact Alphabet Series
- 5"x5" Fine Art Digital Print
- All prints are signed by artist. Unframed.
- Printed digitally CMYK on heavyweight, 100% recycled 100#C French Paper Kraft-Tone card stock. Kraft-Tone is made from wood fiber that offers maximum strength and natural character.
*colors may appear slightly different from screen
- All prints are shipped from the US.
- All packaging material is 100% recycled and manufactured in the US.
- Packaging can be recycled in any curbside recycling bin when separated.
- All orders placed by 12pm (CDT) Friday will ship Saturday.