H is for Hammerhead Shark
Exploration of the human impact on species, specifically the threats on hammerhead sharks. There are 9 species, including the Scalloped Hammerhead pictured above. This species is listed as critically endangered because of the threats of shark fin trading and commercial fishing. The over hyped stigma of sharks as a danger to humans has caused on average 100 million sharks to be killed each year. Their slow growth and low reproductive rates aren’t enough to bounce back as they slip into extinction.
ABOUT THE PRINT:
- printed as part of 2021 Impact Alphabet Series
- 5"x5" Fine Art Digital Print
- All prints are signed by artist. Unframed.
- Printed digitally CMYK on heavyweight, 100% recycled 100#C French Paper Kraft-Tone card stock. Kraft-Tone is made from wood fiber that offers maximum strength and natural character.
*colors may appear slightly different from screen
- All prints are shipped from the US.
- All packaging material is 100% recycled and manufactured in the US.
- Packaging can be recycled in any curbside recycling bin when separated.
- All orders placed by 12pm (CDT) Friday will ship Saturday.